NEC TOKIN FYD Series SuperCapacitors 1.0F 5.5V FYD0H105Z
NEC FYD Series 1.0 Farad 5.5V, P/N: FYD0H105Z SuperCapacitors. FYD Series supercapacitors occupies small area due to its small diameter. These capacitors are ideal as long-time backup devices for minute-current loads in small and lightweight systems.
- Excellent voltage holding characteristics ideal for backup of 1uA to several hundred uA.
- Smaller than other super capacitors (25% less than FS series in volume)
- Capacitance ranges from 0.01F to 2.2F
- Backup of CMOS microcomputers, static RAMs, DTS (digital tuning systems).
- Memory backup of remote controllers and handy cassette player during battery exchange.
- Package: 21.5 x 16.0 mm (Diameter x Height), Pitch Size: 7.62±0.5 (mm)
- Operating Temperature: -25° C to +70° C
- Max. Current at 30 minutes (1 kHz): 1.5 mA
- Max. ESR (at 1 kHz): 35Ω
- Voltage Holding Characteristic Min. (V): 4.2V
- Leaded, Non-Rohs